What we do
Teleport provides live HD camera viewing, multi-year recording and time-lapse video. It then allows for controlled sharing, broadcasting and historical access to this recorded content. All this is automated and works out of the box, simply connect your camera!
- We offer four plans, the Starter plan:
- $5 USD / feed / month
- 10 min / frame
- 10GB storage, 10GB bandwidth included per month
- the Basic plan:
- $19 USD / feed / month
- 1 min / frame
- 15GB storage, 15GB bandwidth included per month
- the Pro plan:
- $49 USD / feed / month
- 1080p (Full HD)
- 1 sec / frame (live update) *
- 25GB storage, 25GB bandwidth included per month
- and the Control plan:
- $89 USD / feed / month
- Everything in Pro
- 50GB storage, 50GB bandwidth included per month
- Privacy mask
- RTSP stream capture
- Live broadcast delay †
- The data amounts included in the plans are enough for the majority of customers.
- Usage over plan amount is billed at a rate of $0.30 USD / GB for storage and bandwidth. Video encoding into time-lapse MP4 is free during beta.
- The above lists all associated fees, there are no setup or cancellation fees.
- At this time all fee collection occurs through credit card. We offer PO payment for large customers only.
- You can easily un-subscribe at any time, after which you will have 30 days to export your data.
- Yearly billing is available and offers a 17% discount.
- * Actual live image update frequency depends on your connection speed with the server and the image resolution used.
- † These features are in active development and are coming soon. Contact us to beta test!
We're always adding new features, coming soon: 4K resolution support, video report generation, video archiving, a better date search interface, auto YouTube publishing and password security.
- Signup here, choose the free trial option or a specific plan.
- Choose a camera if needed, see choosing an IP camera
- Connect Teleport to your IP Camera or configure the camera to publish to Teleport FTP. You can also publish using the VideoVelocity app from a webcam, DSLR, your screen, etc.
- You're done! Teleport will take care of the rest. You can adjust recording and publishing settings later, as well as monitor traffic and data usage.
Teleport is built by CandyLabs Research, a company with 12 years of software and services experience, visit us at www.candylabs.com We're baseed in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Email Marek at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project.